U.S. and the rest of the world must cooperate for the benefit of all

Monday, July 18, 2011

Re: deletion

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Lingg
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: deletion

Hi Jim,

I read this message from you in time, but with everything else going on, I never got past wondering who to send email to.

Anyway, the protest had a rough start, but went fine. As I drove down Far Hills around 1 pm, I didn't see anyone and didn't want to stand there by myself. Hilary said he he forgot about the protest, happened to be on his way to Kroger and saw me turning left on Stroop.  Barb arrived moments later.  Tom didn't get there until later, but had the "Honk for Peace" sign which was a big help.  Traffic was definitely lighter so we didn't have the number of honks, waves and thumbs up as our last time there.  Very few, if any, negative reactions.

Have a nice vacation and enjoy your travels,

Tim


On Jul 12, 2011, at 9:26 PM, James Lucas wrote:

Hi Barb,
 
My personal life is the midst of uncertainty  now for a   short period. Marilyn and I came to Maryland this past Sunday to visit our son and we will return to Dayton on Thursday with a   grandson for a  few days in Dayton before taking him home to Birmingham where we will visit for a few days before  returning to Dayton.  So, I am not sure I will be able get to the protest on Saturday, as I hope I said at our last meeting. You, your friend , and Tim would constitute a workable size group.  Unfortunately I am not able to  send a notice to our listse about this protest.  That was my  error. I should have done this  before we left,  but my laptop here does not  have an address book lisitng that will  permit me to do it.  
Maybe Tim can do it.
 
Jim 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: deletion

Thanks, Jim.  Plan to see you Saturday at Stroop and Far Hills.  Tom can't come, so maybe I'll bring another friend.   See you then,    Barb

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Jim Lucas <jlucas511@woh.rr.com> wrote:
Barb,
 
I   just  deleted your name from the 9-11 listserv.  Let me know if you continue to get messages.
 
Jim





No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.449 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3751 - Release Date: 07/08/11 06:34:00



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.449 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3772 - Release Date: 07/18/11 06:34:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home