U.S. and the rest of the world must cooperate for the benefit of all

Sunday, March 04, 2018

First Campaign after Transporting MPEN-Ohio Addresses

Hi everyone!

Due to issues of delivering my MPEN e-Newsletters to your inboxes, I have been studying for a while and decided to move from SYMPA email server to phpList. It’s a good news because it’s said error rates would go down significantly.

Please note that you will receive MPEN e-Newsletters from MPEN Ohio <munsup@mpen-ohio.net>, instead of such a personal address as Munsup @SISCOM Seoh <mseoh@siscom.net>

If the sizes of emails are small, I will try to send them as usual. But when one becomes of a large size, I will use my MPEN-Ohio (
www.MPEN-OHIO.net
) website to store a large portion of the email, published as a blog-post and of which you will get only its link, as I experimented recently serval times.

I know many of you are on my lists for a few years, also with many for several years and even some for almost 20 years .

Thank you for reading my e-Newsletters.

Best, Munsup

P.S. Some of you may have noticed that I have been using another email server named as ‘sympa.dkumc.net’, which will remain active until new phpList  server runs smoothly.

 


--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home